· Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
· Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
· Maintains filing systems as assigned.
· Works with warehouse staff to ensure bill of lading paperwork is accurate and complete.
· Retrieves information as requested from records, email, minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of data when needed.
· Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
· Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments for managers or supervisors.
· Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
· Records and distributes minutes or other records for meetings.
· Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office equipment.
· Maintains a system for recording expenses.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
· Ability to work independently.
- C Factory Group
- Category: Administrative
- Career level: ---
- Job type: Full Time