Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Linux systems administrator for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Cameron Crabbe at 407-652-0154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking an experienced Linux Systems Administrator to support government, and private companies. This position will provide support for number of projects involving a wide variety of servers and networking hardware. Investigates and analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system specifications. Identifies methods, solutions, and provides a high level of service to internal and external customers.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the UNIX/LINUX servers.
- Administering, designing, and implementing Linux server based solutions.
- Responsible for incident management as it relates to the UNIX/LINUX server infrastructure.
- Performs advanced troubleshooting of complex system issues.
- U.S. Citizenship and an Active U.S. Secret Security Clearance
- At least 5 years of IT experience
- DoD 8750 LAT Level II Certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- SQL Server Certification
- Hands-on expertise with debugging experiences in Linux system administration.
- Proficiency in Linux system security and patch management.
- Experience in writing shell scripts and/or in Perl/Expect.
- Experience in administering systems in a networked environment.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, and TCP/IP, SMTP, POP/IMAP protocols.
- Proficiency in DNS, NFS, NIS, Active Directory, LDAP.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract