Loyal Source Government Services is seeking a Drug Testing Program Administrative Manager for a part time opportunity to work with the Air National Guard based in Scotia, NY.
For more information, please contact Reina Barcenas at email@example.com.
The primary purpose of this position is to administratively manage the Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) under the direct guidance of the Wing Drug Demand Reduction Program Manager (WDDRPM) within your assigned Air National Guard Service Component. Ensuring mission readiness to foster a drug-free environment through a comprehensive program of education, prevention, deterrence, and detection of illicit or prescription drug abuse; for all personnel under the purview of applicable military regulations and host-tenant agreements pertaining to the Air National Guard Drug Demand Reduction Program. This is a PART TIME position – approximately one weekend per month.
- Serve as a focal point for administering the installation drug testing program and is responsible for the day to day urine specimen collection activities, to include the actual urine collection process.
- Provide and document training for Observers and direct Observers during the collection process.
- Provides feedback of the Wing Drug Demand Reduction Programs to the WDDRPM.
- Attend the Cross-Functional Oversight Committee (CFOC) meeting and present quarterly and/or annual DDRP metrics to Wing Commander in the event the WDDRPM is not available.
- Coordinates with the WDDRPM to ensure required Observers are available for drug testing.
- Ensure specimens are processed and shipped in accordance with DDRP regulations.
- Maintain drug testing records, supplies, and collected specimens in secured locations in accordance with DDRP regulations.
- Performs evidence-based outreach and prevention education activities in conjunction with the WDDRPM.
- Maintains effective working relationships with ADAPT, Family Advocacy, Youth Services, Chaplains, and the IDS team.
- SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: One year of specialized experience which includes knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, pertaining to drug testing and prevention education, channels of communication, routing of correspondence, filing systems, chain of custody, and storage of files and records. NOTE: You must submit a copy of official transcripts.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or trade school certification which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position.
COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: Prior Military Experience preferred, or a combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) goals, principles, methods, and techniques for implementation and continued support of the DDRP to include knowledge of the possible effects of illicit drug usage and alcohol misuse on mission accomplishment and community life.
- Possess attention to details skills in reviewing documents and processing DDRP actions.
- Knowledge of accepted training theories, methods, and techniques concerning group dynamics and of the techniques for facilitating groups, teaching classes, and making presentations.
- Skill in using Air Force databases and office automation programs to produce data from various sources to define problem areas and focus corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, to manage DDRP and provide educational materials.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Individuals are ineligible to serve as DTPAMs if they have a record of conviction by courts-martial or civilian criminal court for any offense or history of past misconduct involving dishonesty, fraud, or drug abuse (including use, possession, or distribution).
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-sensitive background investigation.
- Position may be subject to random drug testing.
- Must be available to work as a civilian contractor on a military installation during all required drill events, typically one weekend a month
- Employee is required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays, this position is primarily on the weekends once a month.
- Must be appointed by the Wing Commander
- Employee must maintain current training certifications.
- This position may be identified as having some contact with children, requiring a State Criminal History Repository (SCHR) check to be completed on any person selected for this position.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- New York
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Full Time