Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Systems Applications Manager for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Sunnyvale, CA.
For more information, please contact Ian Machicote at 407-930-8547 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Senior Systems Applications Manager will be responsible for developing comprehensive applications solutions and estimates for an assigned client. Utilizing his technical expertise, will provide engineering, architecture and support for the assigned client, and will act as an advocate and catalyst for change.
- Ensures proper application of systems products to meet customer requirements.
- Reviews bid specifications and develops exception documentation.
- Evaluates building prints and applies industry knowledge and client security standards to develop an effective security design – may include access control, CCTV, intrusion, etc. Develops bill of materials and works with the client and project team to ensure design is understood and reflective of client intent.
- Creates workplans and programming sheets for implementations, along with any instructions/documentation required for an effective implementation.
- Assist Account Managers and Global Strategic Account Managers (GSAM's) in preparing bid responses and functional specifications.
- Assist National Accounts Sales and Business Operations team members in preparation of project cost estimates.
- Ensures the use of client Policies and Procedures in all aspects of project preparation and implementation.
- Provide technical assistance to Business Operations and the client field organization at system start up ensuring proper understanding by the field office regarding systems intent.
- Provide technical thought leadership to the client physical security team. Leveraging expertise in access control, video and surrounding physical security disciplines, act as consultant for client, evaluating products and processes and recommending improvements to enhance the physical security environment.
- Audits installed systems to ensure proper product revision control and customer support.
- Assist in evaluation and beta testing of new systems and subsystems to meet present or future requirements.
- Assists in the planning, setup, and support of National Accounts product demonstrations, industry shows, and exhibitions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent knowledge of physical security disciplines, technologies and countermeasures. Possesses strong knowledge of industry trends and market leaders.
- 5+ years proficiency in design, pricing and implementation of all types of integrated security systems projects – specific experience with CCURE and DVTel / Flir required.
- BS Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of network operations and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge in the administration of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Server, client, AD).
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Above average computer and keyboard knowledge and ability to learn new programs.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to handle emergency situations.
- Ability to read and understand floor plans, diagrams, and system schematics.
- Ability to understand basic operations and design of low voltage alarm, CCTV, and other security systems.
- Excellent customer service skills and professional demeanor.
- Microsoft Office, Project, Visio and AutoCAD experience required.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract