• Performing preventative maintenance, troubleshoot breakdowns and installations in a modern, automated facility.
• Operates routine production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications provided. Carry out routine activities that produce the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
• Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance. Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area. Follow safety regulations.
• Creates and maintains machinery maintenance log.
• Proactive mentality to resurrect/refurbish machinery for a longer lifespan.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to work independently, as well as follow directions and work well in a team environment.
• Strong math and electronics skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Critical thinking ability.
• Knowledge of programmable logic controller (PLC) systems
• Use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions or approaches to problems).
• Ability to work with hand tools and various measurement instruments.
• Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation.
• Thorough understanding of / or the ability to quickly learn new automated production equipment.
• Possesses multiple skills in the areas of hydraulic power, manufacturing processes, electricity, and mechanical systems.
• Possesses broad based knowledge to successfully troubleshoot, diagnose, and solve problems related to mechanical, electrical, hydraulic etc.
• Working knowledge of all voltage systems (AC/DC, low and medium voltage, and 480V equipment as required).
This is a full-time direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits.
- ATRIA Consulting , LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Career level: Intermediate
- Job type: Full Time