Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse (Clinics and Infusion) to work with the VA Medical Center in Aurora, CO as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health Benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Claudia Lisenby at 407-591-3974 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Possess a current, valid and unrestricted RN license to practice, and not have a suspended license in any state in the United States.
- Shall be able to read, write and speak English to effectively communicate with all patients and other health care providers.
- Prefer experience in a an outpatient clinic administering chemo meds
- Prefer Chemo Certification
- Ability to synthesize data from a variety of sources and make appropriate clinical decisions.
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to care, quality and cost effectiveness
- Ensures compliance with standards of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical treatment facility. Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries.
- Makes patient care assignments based on the scope of practice and skill level of assigned personnel.
- Assesses patients. Uses the nursing process as a basis for professional practice. Demonstrates proper preparation of patients for treatments and procedures, to include surgical interventions. Provides proper care and evaluation of post- procedural patients.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse group of people for the purpose of informing the healthcare team of plans/actions, for teaching/education to benefit the patient/family and organization. Effectively uses appropriate communication format in addressing professional issues
- Excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity in accordance with requirements.
- Recognizes adverse signs and symptoms and react quickly in emergency situations.
- Skilled in setting up, operating, and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as IV infusion pumps, cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers, and other unit specific equipment.
- Performs a full range of nursing procedures such as: dressing changes, catherization, wound irrigation, intravenous fluid administration, blood transfusion, oxygen administration, vital signs, specimen collection and other unit specific procedures as prescribed by the provider.
- Completes orientation and competency verification programs in accordance with (IAW) unit guidelines.
- Participates in the orientation and training of newly assigned personnel, as appropriate.
- Serves and participates in committees, functions and other meetings as directed. Provides relevant and timely information to these groups, and assists with decision-making and process improvement. Participates in customer service initiatives, and medical readiness activities, designed to enhance health services.
- Ensures a safe work environment, employee safe work habits and patient safety IAW regulatory agencies, infection control policies, and process improvement initiatives.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.