Job Reference: 9304
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Sr. Business Analyst who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- You will take a leadership role in a project to build out new processes and systems for the Financial Risk team in the liquidity and counterparty reporting space.
- Collaborate with the business, the vendor and the project team.
- Gather and document requirements, ensure that solutions meet the requirements, solve problems and communicate to stakeholders.Work with the Business Stakeholders and IT delivery teams to define solutions and implement change
- Take responsibility for changes assigned to you, including facilitating the required meetings, obtaining sign-off of acceptance criteria and managing to implementation
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and solution design
- Conduct data sourcing from our data platform to support detailed analysis
- Produce quality test plans and manage all aspects of system and user testing either as an individual or in conjunction with other teams
- Liaise with the wider technology teams to coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues
- Produce quality test plans and lead all aspects of system and user testing.
- Oversee risks and issues effectively with timely escalation to the Product Owner or Change Delivery Lead
- Carry out additional duties as assigned.
- You will show a strong background in the asset management industry, coupled with experience of the technologies used to support this function.
- You have experience of leading the analysis process: from requirement gathering, writing test cases, implementation, sign offs and presenting demos to business.
- You have proven experience with the data technologies required to support the business. Experience with MSCI products and cloud technologies is a plus.
- You practice a delivery focused approach and attitude, and strength in managing and leading change.
- You have a strong, analytical mind and are comfortable working on complex problems both on strategic and tactical level.
- Experience of the typical infrastructure components and data architectures that support Financial Risk systems.
- Agile experience is highly favorable.
- Understanding of Project Management methodologies is highly favorable.
In addition to putting clients first, acting like an owner, and succeeding as a team, the competencies for this role include:
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
- A strong teammate – you take a collegiate approach to work, circulating important information and contributing to team discussion.
- A leader – leading a project and project team to a successful outcome.
- A problem solver - analyzing and understanding complex issues and problems and able to identify practical and pragmatic solutions.
- Self-motivating and enthusiastic – a completer-finisher able to work on their own initiative with a focus on delivery.
- A skilled communicator – providing documents that are clear, precise and comprehensible and presented in a clear and compelling manner
- Effective with your time management – planning personal and team workload effectively, setting realistic and achievable targets and delivering to those targets.
- Able to take ownership – taking responsibility for project issues and ensuring delivery
- Ongoing competence in the role to be assessed, in line with applicable regulatory requirements, by:
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract