Loyal Source Government Services is seeking Construction Engineering Technicians to support of the overall operational objectives of Naval Facilities Engineering Command Southeast (NAVFAC SE) at the US Naval Station Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
- Able to obtain an active secret clearance
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8794 and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Technical and practical knowledge and experience (at least 3 years) as an engineering technician, superintendent, or quality control/quality assurance manager or representative.
- Current certification of successful completion of the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE)/Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM-C) course. A record of completion for the Course is required within 60 days of performance start. Preference is to have this required training completed prior to reporting for duty. The government will not provide this training. Failure to provide record of completion within 60 calendar days is automatic cause for dismissal and the contractor shall provide a replacement at no cost to the Government.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the three-phases of control Quality Management process.
- Demonstrated sound understanding of construction concepts, principles and practices applicable to civil, mechanical, electrical, and/or environmental projects and the design, layout, and supervision of construction operations.
- Demonstrated ability to review and interpret technical engineering specifications. drawings, and statements of work covering complex and diverse engineering designs or changes.
- Thorough knowledge of construction practices and methods and construction management skills as demonstrated through relevant construction and/or construction management experience.
- Ability to write and speak English fluently in order to provide reports and make presentations to Government personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor construction projects to a successful and timely completion.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Primavera scheduling software and/or other construction scheduling software packages.
- Ability to perform strenuous activity while working outdoors in extreme heat or cold, working is confined spaces, climbing and using fall protection equipment.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Outside the US
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract