Our client in the Norcross area is looking for an experienced Credit Representative to join their team! This individual will be responsible for Customer Service and Commercial Collections from smaller regional accounts! If you are an individual who loves building report and establishing relationships, this job is for you!
• High School Diploma
• 5 years of experience in credit and collections.
• 5 years of experience in customer service.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (or other relevant computer programs)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Contact delinquent accounts to obtain payment commitments.
• Follow up on customer payment commitments to ensure a timely payment.
• Monitor held orders to determine if they can be released.
• Review Job Account Requests for completeness before submitting to the Credit Manager.
• Review and apply previous days On Account Payments.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Full Time