Privately held Real estate investment management firm specializing in office, residential, retail and senior housing is looking for a property accountant to add to its growing team!
Job responsibilities include
- Preparing and distributing monthly financial reports, monthly journal entries, financial statements and bank reconciliations.
- Assisting with annual budget preparation compiling key assumptions and capital budget information
- General ledger analysis and review ledger accounts
- Oversee Accounts Payable function
- Financial Audits
- Reconcile Prepaid to Financial Statements
- Perform cash management functions
The company offers an excellent benefit package with remote work days!
- Accounting Degree
- Real Estate Industry experince
- Ability to work with internal and external customers
- CPA is a plus
For immediate consideration please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Full Time