Develop, lead and monitor the placement process of clinicians through the Recruitment Team. Provide leadership and support to the recruitment team by developing new strategies and programs to improve the entire team. Engage and interact closely with the recruiters to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes, including negotiations, retention and overall customer service through the recruitment lifecycle. A team leader who is able to make effective decisions quickly.
MFLC Recruitment Team Lead will also be responsible recruiting on open position including performing all recruiting functions to ensure that well-qualified candidates are available for position openings. Conducts phone screenings, evaluates and prepares clinician’s credentials, and provides lists of candidates to sales team and clients for further consideration. Maintains professional relations with clinicians, clients and team. Keeps managers and team well informed of progress and recruiting activities. Makes independent judgments and choices consistent with company policies and goals.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES - Team Lead
- Implement current recruiting procedures, focusing on recruitment methods, job application management and overall processes.
- Discussing any pertinent due dates or ‘at risk’ areas with management as soon as necessary.
- Improve processes to actively maintain a qualified bench of candidates to fill long term and short term assignments
- Actively meet with Operations Team to discuss possible future openings and backfills
- Identify and implement new creative sourcing methods, including partnering with the Marketing Team to focus on new social media recruiting and Boolean searches as needed
- Recommend ways to improve our overall brand
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance including the management of metrics, scorecards and the follow up communication of the workflow process
- Track all recruiting metrics on a weekly basis to report to the Director of Recruitment
Send appropriate statistics to individuals and team members each month/quarter.
- Conducting daily rhythm meetings to ensure proper assignments are being handled and achieved for both teams.
- Completion of 1 on 1’s with team.
- For any pertinent Meetings, responsible for sending a detailed e-mail outlining specific of the conversations or action items tracking and communication.
- Monthly trainings for the team to increase job knowledge and work on fundamental skills to overall improvements.
- All Training Deadlines met, including submitting of power point material for reviews as well as Management Preview presentations and the role out of initial trainings.
- All Team Lead Deadlines met from a weekly, monthly and quarterly accountability standpoint.
- Weekly phone camps, shadows and trainings are created, developed and implemented.
- Review recruitment software and technology and make recommendations on process improvements.
- Participate in and conduct interviews for new hires into the organization.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES - Recruitment
- Meets with mangers to develop specific recruitment plans.
- Develops and maintains professional relationships with potential candidates.
- Match candidates to customer requirements, and close contracts for defined positions.
- Negotiate placement package, to include but not limited to: Pay package, setting, schedule, and housing options.
- Track and report on the status of all employment reviews.
- Establish and maintain on-going client relationships with the various parties to anticipate and resolve potential problems.
- Screens clinicians to determine availability and qualifications for job openings.
- Enters applicant information into the computer database.
- Forwards documents to credentialing as per company guidelines.
- Makes record of all inquiries and contacts with physicians and clients within the computerized operating system.
- Keeps job postings on the internet up-to-date regarding available positions, job requirements, salary ranges, and time constraints. Updates information regularly and promptly.
- Obtains and conveys information to applicants and clients as appropriate.
- Promotes goodwill and positive image of the Company.
- Solves problems quickly and effectively.
- Coordinates activities effectively with managers.
- Keeps management well informed of area activities and of any significant problems.
- Ensures effective communication among all managers and involved parties.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Updates job skills as required
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: High school graduate or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Mastered the skill of recruitment and understanding of recruiting processes and strategies.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Two or more years of related experience in recruiting or related field.
Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
Good customer service and public relations.
Knowledge of related computer applications including database entry.
Excellent phone skills.
Able to work well independently and in a team environment.
Attention to detail and solid organizational skills.
Solid sales skills with proven track record of success
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables.
TECHNOLOGICAL ABILITY: Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract