Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Licensed Clinical Social Worker to work at Camp Pendleton in Oceanside, CA promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! Benefits to working with Loyal Source include but are not limited to:
- Competitive wages
- Long-term contracts
- Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Jose Morales at (407) 652-0161, or send a resume to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform assessments, evaluations, consultations, differential diagnosis, and treatment for all disorders defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders (current edition) published by the American Psychiatric Association.
- Work closely with clinical staff and/or base personnel regarding patient awareness of mental health wellness programs.
- Provide therapeutic treatment and evaluation of patients in the Family Advocacy Program dealing with domestic violence, physical and sexual abuse, as requested.
- Provide patient consultations requested by NHCP staff health care providers within guidelines established by the NHCP.
- PRovide therapeutic treatment and evaluation of patients with PTSD, Combat Stress Disorders and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI). Conduct collaborative evaluations to facilitate treatment planning for TBI patients.
- Provide input to medical board determinations and administrative separations as requested.
- Conduct clinical staff education when requested to enhance knowledge, understanding, and awareness of PTSD, and treatment options for the management of PTSD, Traumatic Brain Injury, and other combat related disorders.
If you feel this opportunity is not right for you, please pass along this information and visit our website at www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other current and future positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract