Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services.
Intratek is seeking a Remedy Systems Administrator to work on-site onsite at our client location in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
Key Duties and Requirements:
Candidate will be responsible for researching, designing, developing and/or modifying Remedy Force ITSM Suite.
· Develop and integrate Remedy Force improvements and feature additions utilizing feedback from leadership and infrastructure teams including self-service and capability automations
· Deliver ongoing improvement opportunities with processes, standards, and policies
· Work as a team player, learning form others as well as mentoring
· Responsible to operations and maintenance of out of the box Remedy Applications
· Presents ideas for system improvements
· Conducts impact analysis for software changes
· Produces detailed specifications and requirements design documents
· Works closely with other Remedy developers to understand and implement functional requirements
· Conducts unit tests and documents findings
· Supports formal testing in controlled environment before code is promoted to production
· Adheres to program configuration change control standards. Provides input into training manuals for users
· Extends applications by using applicable application tools
· Maintains knowledge of feature and technical changes in the tool
· Interfaces with users to better understand and use the tools according to documented processes
· Support Remedy and ITSM tools in relation to Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Service Request Management, Service Level Management, CMDB/Asset Management and Reporting business solutions
· Support Remedy integrations with LDAP, SSO, ADDM and other external interfaces
· Responsible for configuration & development of Remedy Force ITSM suite, Service Request, ADDM & Analytics
· Provides for on-call support once the go-live activities commence and production support is required.
· Develop and maintain foundation data
· Serve as a subject matter expert for Remedy Force and other ITSM tools providing guidance
· Gather and prioritize client requirements: develop and configure the platform to meet these requirements
· Documents and develop training material to include Web based training videos
· Administer and maintain the Remedy Force ITSM and other ITSM tools platform for optimal performance including but not limited to applying updates, monitoring, upgrades, process queries and reports, monitoring the entire system to make sure all system transactions are processed correctly.
· Accepts, evaluates or process changes to foundation data and content of the tool(s)
· Provide dashboard and reports to upper management for operations and performance tracking
· Troubleshoot and resolves system and transaction issues
· Provide access rights/Security Administration
· Maintain and format tables & fields and replication
· Train the Trainer
· Staying current with changing technologies and design techniques and receives training as required
· Understands software and hardware fundamental to operation of documentation system
· Understands and implements disaster recovery considerations to include downtime procedures
· Maintain integrity and security of system
· Work in collaboration with vendor support to resolve escalated issues
· Collect and review system data for capacity and planning purposes
· Follow release guidelines and change process, furnish required artifacts based on the change process.
· Contributes to preparation of testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks.
· Promotes a team atmosphere that is conducive to the overall accomplishment of goals, schedules, and deadlines.
· Adjust and fulfill other responsibilities that the team may have to complete projects and timelines as needed.
5+ years’ experience in implementation and support of Remedy Force Platform.
· Thorough understanding of ITIL and IT Service Management concepts
· 5+ years of experience with Remedy Force configuration and development
· 5+ years hands on experience with installation and configuration of software applications
· 5+ years of infrastructure/server administration experience
· Troubleshooting experience in working with product vendor and customers.
· Experience with migrating code and data into Remedy environments
· Experience with integrating other systems with Remedy Force
· Soft Skills
Education and Certifications:
ITIL v3 or Intermediate
Remedy Force Certification
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.