Intratek Computer, Inc., an Irvine, California based company, was founded and incorporated in 1989 as a computer service, support, and networking firm to provide state-of-the-art customized information technology solutions for Federal, State and County agencies, as well as leading private commercial accounts. We have comprehensive experience providing IT support services, including hardware and software support, maintenance and repair, programming, professional staffing, networking, web design and development, and helpdesk implementation and management.
Intratek Computer, Inc. is looking for an Sr. Architect to support our client in Dallas Fort Worth, TX 75261.
- Sr. Architect
- Onsite in Dallas Fort Worth, TX 75261
- Duration – Long Term
- Monday through Friday – First Shift
- Pay rate depends on experience
- Start ASAP
- Paid medical benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Years of Experience:
Equal to or Greater than Five (5) Years
Key Duties and Requirements:
Implement integrations through Databridge and ION, then provide custom screens for users to manage the errors generated from the Integrations.
a. Integrate Parts and Part costs from Oracle EBS into Infor EAM
b. Integrate Pick-list costs from Oracle EBS into Infor EAM
c. Integrate Purchase requisition costs into Infor EAM
d. Integrate Suppliers, cost codes from Oracle EBS into Infor EAM
Review the current setup of the Databridge server configuration on Linux and make changes to the setup if necessary.
Create technical and functional documentation for the Integrations
Share relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to DFW IT Infor support team
- Minimum 7 years of experience with the Infor WebServices
- Minimum 7 years of experience with the Databridge
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Infor OS and ION
- Experience with Infor application server, Databridge server and Infor OS server installation and configuration
- Detailed knowledge of Parts and associating parts with the work orders
- Detailed knowledge of suppliers and cost codes
- Experience with the Integration of Oracle Financials (Oracle Purchasing and Oracle Payables) with the Infor EAM.
- Experience with the Infor Flex Triggers
- Experience with the Multi org scenario in Infor EAM
- Proficient in Oracle SQL with good PL/SQL programming
- Ability to estimate work effort for project tasks and ensure project is successfully completed
- Experience in Preparation of the detailed Process Flow for the functional
Education and Certifications:
Degree in Computer science or relevant experience
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Intratek Computer Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. "All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition."
- Special preference will be given returning war veterans when hiring new employees in an attempt to recognize their service, sacrifice, and skills.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract