Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a Physician - Flight Medicine to work as a civilian contractor at JBSA-Lackland in Texas promoting and restoring patients’ health.
- ANY State License Accepted
- PTO & Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Competitive Pay
For more information, please contact Clayton Holmes at (407) 455-5708, or send a resume to email@example.com.
- Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathic (DO) Medicine
- Have minimum of three (3) years in Urgent Care OR Emergency Room care OR Flight Medicine.
- Be Board certified in Family Medicine, Aerospace, Occupational or Preventative Medicine.
- Maintain licensure to practice medicine in any of the United States.
- Provide medical supervision to paramedics IAW the State of Texas and Paramedic National Registry.
- Verify paramedic candidates have met the requirements established in the National Registry website.
- Conduct peer reviews and document encounter in the electronic medical record accordingly. Those non –privileged providers will be precepted and co-signed by a physician (when necessary).
- Supports flight medicine standards for medical clearances. Conduct human performance activities to include: multidisciplinary evaluations, prehab conditioning such as strategic muscular, nutritional, and psychological strengthening, rapid rehabilitation, preventive screenings, and education that enhance performance and durability will be conducted in the combat conditioning center, HP lab and training sites.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract