Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Paramedic to provide the first point of medical contact at a medical station in Lordsburg, NM.
For more information please contact James Bissell by email at J.Bissell@loyalsource.com or at 407-455-7607
- Must have either a high school diploma or GED
- Must have and maintain current state Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic certification
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license
- American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer and/or American Heart Association BCLS certification
- Proficient in Spanish and English
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiates and maintains compliance with facility policies for accreditation.
- Works within Scope of Practice and performs functions outlined in the Guidelines for the EMT-Paramedics.
- Work independently under a physician’s supervision to render emergency services at facilities
- Obtains medical histories and completes necessary paperwork on patients entering the facilities including vital signs. Any medical problems are referred to the Physician, and/or NP/PA.
- Assists with medical appointments, emergencies and sick call to include taking vital signs and documenting patient's medical complaints.
- Perform daily inspections and inventories of emergency response supplies and equipment.
- Ensure safety inspections are completed or recommended on all medical devices, as necessary.
- Documents all patient contacts, followed by their signature and name stamp.
- Ensures the medical provider’s orders are implemented.
- Coordinates health care needs of patients with other staff members.
- Coordinates referrals to off-site providers as required.
- Performs record keeping functions in accordance with program policies.
- Maintains patient confidentiality and privacy of medical records.
- Assures a safe and clean working environment.
- Assists with the disposal of biologically hazardous wastes on a regular basis.
- Assists with maintenance of medical equipment and quality control of laboratory reagents.
- Restocks clinic forms in medical provider’s offices.
- May assist in maintaining medical supply inventory to include, ordering and restocking supplies.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Triage patients in a challenging environment where emergency services are limited.
- Maintain patients until emergency services arrive.
- Assists with non-invasive procedures.
- Application of medical principles, clinical procedures, and techniques
- Alertness and skill in providing care and reacting to emergency situations.
- Interpersonal skills to develop a rapport with patients and co-workers during which instructional and educational information is presented.
- Requirements on safety, infection control, quality assurance, maintenance of records of patients seen, statistical information gathering, etc.
- Skill in collecting a variety of samples.
- Supply requisition procedure and ability to complete requests for equipment repair and maintenance.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- New Mexico
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract