Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Program Manager for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Seattle, WA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at email@example.com or 407-930-8546.
The Program Manager provides oversight and responsibility for management of the portfolio of projects executed and managed by our client. He/she is responsible for providing regular project communications, both internally and externally to the appropriate stakeholders so that projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Program Manager provides a single point of contact to clients for resolution of project and operational issues, and performs periodic project and program reviews, making recommendations for improvement and marshalling the implementation of those recommendations. Actively participates in sequencing projects, adjusting timelines, and modifying scope documents to achieve Program objectives.
- Understanding the client program objectives and alignment of operational support activities to meet those objectives. Establishment of Program standards, policies and processes. Ensuring proper program alignment with all individual Projects.
- Facilitates communication with the client and client’s internal stakeholders. Regularly engages the client to maintain current pulse on client perceptions, needs, challenges and potential business opportunities.
- Takes ownership for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Advocates for the client while maintaining ability to counsel client when program improvements require client-side modifications. Strives to achieve trusted advisor status with client.
- Monitoring and providing oversight of projects. Regularly compile and communicate information related to critical activities, resources and timelines.
- Create Executive-Level Dashboards to report overall Program Health.
- Working with the National Account Manager and Operations Manager assists with facilitation of regular performance reviews with all key stakeholders. Acts as liaison between client, Sales, COEs, Field Delivery Teams, and Business Partners when reviewing and revising key Program elements.
- B. S., Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent industry experience performing functional program management in a complex physical security environment.
- 8-10 years physical security experience, including regular interface with general contractors, property managers and client stakeholders. Thorough understanding of both installation and service elements of operational performance.
- Excellent leadership skills, min. +3 years of experience managing professionals in a construction setting, with thorough understanding of permitting and union complexities.
- Self-starter, ability to review processes and instill continuous improvement methodologies, including institution and execution of a formal quality assurance program.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills. Ability to lead and participate in meetings.
- Organizational skills, ability to adjust labor efforts to fluctuating demands. Working closely with sales and program management leadership, exploit organization to bring thought leadership to external customers.
- Create and lead QBR efforts for North America. Communicate regularly with Americas and Global factions of client/customer support to ensure best practices and consistency are achieved.
- Use of Smartsheets and Plangrid toolsets.
- Desired experience/background in IT industry and engineering.
- Project management certification desired – if not present, will be enrolled in certification process.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract