Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a System Administrator for a contract opportunity working with our client in Tyson’s Corner, VA.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or via email at email@example.com.
The System Administrator will be responsible for:
- Programing Lenel and CCTV systems
- Setting up new users
- Installation, troubleshooting and testing of security electronics equipment
- Triage on system problems, resolving the system problems, analyzing system data to prevent problems, and implementing new workstations and systems
- Requires four (4)+ years of experience programming/administrating Access Control Systems and CCTV
- Requires four (4)+ years of experience with installation, troubleshooting and testing of security electronics equipment
- Requires four (4)+ years of system administrator experience in performing triage on system problems, resolving the system problems, analyzing system data to prevent problems, and implementing new workstations and systems
- Must have current certification as a Lenel Certified Professional (LCP)
- Requires three (3)+ years experience with troubleshooting security devices on an enterprise network
- Requires three (3)+ years experience working with service integrators in troubleshooting and resolving field hardware issues
NICE TO HAVE:
- Certified in Avigilon
- Certified in MIR3
- SQL Experience
- Experience working in a GSOC environment
- Experience working with OSDP and SEOS
- Experience working with Brivo, BluBox and Axis AVHS
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract