Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a technical support technician for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Menlo Park, CA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) support for Technical Solutions team, and field teams working on Access Control and CCTV Systems Service.
- The ability to learn & provide subject matter expertise quickly and immediately apply knowledge to implement a responsible plan or decision.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and projects.
- The ability to work outside of regular business hours / times to support business needs
- Consistently high level of customer service and professional demeanor.
- Familiar with perimeter and physical security concepts, access control and video management systems.
- Hands-on troubleshooting physical security hardware, network cabling, etc.
- Understands the standards and practices that go into an Intermediate Distribution Frame or Equipment room.
- Highly detail oriented when documenting and executing system changes.
- Application Specialist must be proficient with the following systems.
- Access Control: Software House CCure 9000
- Video Management Systems: Genetec
- Physical Security Hardware: Access Control Panels; IP Cameras; Sensors; Electric Locks
- 10+ years of experience in a domain expertise leader
- Strong knowledge of Project Management & Team Leadership skill sets
- Has obtained extensive Technical Training and/or equivalent experience on Physical Security Systems which could include but not be limited to:
- Access Control Systems
- Video Management
- Video Intercom Systems
- Network/IP Technologies
- Physical Security Information Management (PSIM)
- Has a strong passion to learn and curiosity for how things function
- Previous placement with Enterprise level/global account
- SME on Access Control Systems: Enterprise Software House CCure 9000 (must have or received Certification within 90 days of hire); Brivo; Biometrics, Key/Locker management,
- SME on Video Management Systems: Advanced Genetec (must have or received Certification within 90 days of hire); Exact Vision; Brivo
- SME on Physical Security Hardware: Access Control Panels; IP Cameras; Sensors; Locks; IP Bio Readers; IP Intercoms; IP Key management
- Familiarity of Life Safety, Fire Detection & Suppression Systems
- Familiarity of General Low-Voltage (sound and data)
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract