Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services. As our Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all online marketing initiatives for a company. You will work with the Marketing Team, Management Team and Executive Team to develop marketing and promotions campaigns. Digital Marketing Managers oversee campaigns from their initial ideation to their completion and implementation.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Collect and study web metrics, including page view per visit, traffic mix, conversion rates, time on site, transaction volume and revenue, visits, cost per click, and cost per application.
- Create and implement social media marketing initiatives such as paid ad placement and viral marketing campaigns on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Set up optimizing analytics tools and analyze data to determine the behavior of website visitors.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media
- Compile data and run analyses for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate across departments, implement feedback, innovate on strategies, and help develop best practices.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years’ professional experience in a digital media role
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads or other relevant digital media channels
- Proficient in Google Analytics
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract