Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking an electrical engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client company at Kennedy Space Center, FL
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or via email at email@example.com.
- Perform a variety of Electrical Engineering and Fire Alarm System Design assignments
- Develop plans, processes, procedures, functional and data requirements analysis, system analysis, and documentation preparation.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code (NFPA 70), Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace (NFPA 70E), National Electric Safety Code and other applicable NFPA, IEEE and industry standards.
- Familiarity with applicable NFPA standards, Florida Statutes, National Electric Code, and industry standards for fire alarm systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and a minimum of 4 years of experience in the areas defined in this job posting. A combination of equivalent education and experience will be considered.
- Experience in the design of some, or all, the following fire detection and alarm systems and components: (a) power supply and system wiring; (b) initiating devices, including smoke, heat and flame detectors, manual pull stations, air duct detectors; (c) control panels; (c) audible and visual notification devices such as horns, strobes, bells, and remote annunciators and (d) communication systems for reporting alarm or trouble conditions to the monitoring locations.
- Familiarity with the design of low-voltage and/or medium-voltage electrical distribution systems and building and site services for various types of systems and components.
- It is preferred, but not required, to have taken and passed the Fundamental of Engineering (FE) exam.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract