Senior Financial Analyst
This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Finance Department’s infrastructure essentials. The major support areas in this position are day-to-day operation of financial properties from handling budget preparations to analyzing financial data to improve overall efficiency.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assist the Finance Manager in financial analysis, revenue and expense forecasting and strategic initiative analysis
- Assist in the development of the Quarterly Forecasts, Annual Plan, and the 5Y Strategic Plan
- Assist the Finance Manager in the monthly close process including variance analysis vs prior month, annual plan and quarterly forecast by Division and Total Company
- Assist in regular financial reporting and presentation materials which are shared with Executive and Divisional Leadership that are timely and accurate
- Help to provide valuable insight of the financial results that will be provided to Executive and Divisional Leadership
- Analyze financial data to provide quantitative and qualitative tracking/analysis of results against key performance indicators
- Help to provide analysis/tracking to keep Divisions on or under expense/headcount budgets
- Assess process improvement opportunities that enhance the efficiency of the Forecasting and Planning processes
- Partner with and build strong relationships with the Divisional leadership teams across the company to ensure financials accurately reflect current and pipeline business
- Cross-functional interaction with Accounting, HR, Credentialing, Contracts Team and other business segments
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of Finance/Accounting experience with financial planning & forecasting background
- Ability to work as a team player and collaborate across functions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office Applications
- Self-starter that adapts well to change in a fast-paced, maturing workplace
- Ability to tailor work approach from detail-oriented to strategic review, depending on audience
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with analyzing financial statements
- Experience with the month-end/year end close process
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicates and works well with others in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, competitive, results-driven and solutions-orientated with a strong work ethic and integrity.
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a challenging environment requiring high degree of deadline-driven productivity, commitment, adaptability, communication, initiative and follow-through.
- Effective time management skills, with strong organization and prioritization abilities.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Full Time