The content manager will own the creation and direction of all content marketing initiatives across multiple platforms and formats. The ultimate goal of these efforts is to increase website traffic and drive engagement, qualified lead generation, customer retention, and other positive client-related outcomes.
The content manager will help define our brand story, in addition to developing consistency for our brand’s storytelling. They will also have an obsession for content performance, reporting, and analytics.
Our content manager will lead the development of our content initiatives with a publisher/journalist mindset, in all forms, to drive new business and cultivate new opportunities with our current client base through their work
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Collaborate with multiple teams to produce relevant content that upholds brand standards, while effectively reaching our target audiences
- Develop, present and oversee content marketing campaigns
- Create content across all platforms including but not limited to website, digital, video, graphics, copywriting and other avenues as needed.
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer needs, and the competitive landscape to set effective content strategy
- Manage the monitoring and analysis of the content marketing strategy to ensure continued development of the brand presence.
- Manage content marketing budget
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, business or related field
- Minimum 5 years of content marketing experience
- Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Marketing Scheduling & Analysis (Planning Applications, Mailchimp, Google Analytics)
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics, email and social media analytics
- Exhibits strong fundamental grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills with a sharp attention to detail
- Able to analyze and simplify complex information to create marketing and communication plans that target, reach, and nurture diverse audiences
- Able to manage competing high priorities and make tight deadlines in an extremely fast-paced work environment
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract