Registered Nurse (RN) Intensive Care Unit
Day Shift 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Registered Nurse to place into a ICU position currently open in Melbourne, FL.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Florida RN licensure in good standing
- The ability to travel and float between all hospitals within Health First (Located in Brevard County Florida)
- Minimum of 1 year of current acute care RN experience for Med/Surg areas
- Minimum of 2 years acute care RN experience for PCU and ICU areas
- American Heart Association BLS required for all areas
- American Heart Association ACLS required for PCU and ICU areas
- Must have NIH Stroke Cert
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Alex Mora
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare Support
- Job type: Contract