Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Desktop Support Technician with an active security clearance to work at the Air National Guard Base in Fort Worth, TX.
For more information, please contact Michael Guerico at 407-868-8967 or send a resume here email@example.com.
The Desktop Support Technician will provide client technical services and support to the local base as part of a support effort for the Air Force Reserve Command.
- Function as focal point for user and workstation problem resolution. Provide end-to-end ownership of incidents with actual or potential impact to operations.
- Utilize Remedy to enter, document, track, coordinate, route, resolve, and close user ticket issues.
- Coordinate with AFNet Mission Assurance Center (AMAC), ESU, HQ AFRC workcenters, other AFRC host bases, and the AFRC/MCCC to work all user issues.
- Provide Tier 0 and 1 support includes support to NIPR/SIPR services.
- Administer cloud-related components and operational management tools and Maintain cloud user access roles, presentation of applications and automation workflows.
- Technical experience utilizing PowerShell.
- Technical experience remediating MS-based Windows workstations.
- 8570 IAT 2 certification (Security +)
- 2 years relevant experience
- Secret security clearance
- Prior use of Remedy ticketing system
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.