Respiratory Therapist (Nights)
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Respiratory Therapist to place into a position currently open in Muskegon, MI.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
7 PM - 7 AM (Nights)
• Graduate of a respiratory care program
• Current licensure to practice as a Respiratory Therapist in the state
• Being a Registered Respiratory Therapist
• Current BLS
• ACLS to be obtained within 6 months of hire
• Critical Care experience in a hospital setting is a plus!
• Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Taj Johnson
Phone #: 407-930-8530
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.