Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Optometrist to work at the Federal Correctional Institution in Waseca, MN.
For more information please contact Rich Contreras at 407-284-4358 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree: Doctor of Optometry.
- Education: Graduate from a school or college approved by the Accreditation Council on Optometric Education (ACOE) of the American Optometric Association.
- Experience: 3 years experience in Optometry
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as an optometrist.
- Providing verification of credentials, proof of malpractice insurance and medical indemnification insurance in the amount specified in the contract.
- Evaluation of patients as referred by the medical staff.
- Making recommendations to the Health Services Administrator and Clinical Director for the treatment of eye diseases and procurement of eyewear.
- Following standard infection control practices, including the mandates of the concept of universal precautions and applicable OSHA guidelines.
- Providing legible written reports on all patients evaluated, to include but not limited to:
- Eye exams as requested
- Diagnosis of eye conditions
- Removal of foreign objects from the eye
- Physical findings
- Tonometry exams
- Recommendations for treatment and follow-up care
- Prescribing corrective lenses/frames as appropriate
- Fitting of eye glasses and adjustment of frames
- Individualized adjustment of exam equipment as needed
- Contractor must complete a minimum of 12 and up to 20 scheduled exams per eight session day
- Utilize the Bureau of Prisons’ Electronic Medical Record to document the eye exam
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract