Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring a Program Manager to oversee the Drug Demand Reduction Program in Albuquerque, NM.
For more information, please contact Brad Knight at email@example.com or 407-930-8527.
The primary purpose of this position is to manage the Drug Demand Reduction Program at the Wing leadership level within the Air National Guard Service Component. Ensuring mission readiness to foster a drug-free environment through a comprehensive program of education, prevention, deterrence, and detection of illicit or prescription drug abuse; for all personnel under the purview of applicable military regulations and host-tenant agreements pertaining to the Air National Guard Drug Demand Reduction Program.
- Manages the Installation Military and Civilian Drug Testing Programs.
- Provides oversight of the Wing Drug Demand Reduction Programs to Wing Commander
- Attend Cross Functional Oversight Committee and present annual DDRP metrics to Wing Commander
- Train and certify all required personnel for DDRP duties and responsibilities.
- Prepare legal documents for DDRP legal boards.
- Primary point of contact and administrator for all actions within Drug Testing.
- Coordinates and assigns all required personnel for monthly and weekly drug testing.
- Ensure specimens are processed and shipped in accordance with DDRP regulations
- Process all illicit and MRO positives in accordance with applicable DDRP regulations.
- Maintain drug testing records, supplies, and collected specimens in secured locations in accordance with DDRP regulations.
- Performs evidence-based outreach and prevention education activities.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with ADAPT, Family Advocacy, Youth Services, Chaplains, and the IDS team.
- Occasional travel may be required
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a non-sensitive background investigation
- Position may be subject to random drug testing
- Employee may be required to work other than normal duty hours, to include evenings, weekends and/or holidays
- Employee must maintain current certifications
- This position may be identified as having some contact with children, requiring a State Criminal History Repository (SCHR) check to be completed on any person selected for this position.
- SPECIALIZED EXPERIENCE: One year of specialized experience which includes knowledge of the theory and principles of management and organization, including administrative practices and procedures common to organizations, pertaining to drug testing and prevention education, channels of communication, routing of correspondence, filing systems, chain of custody, and storage of files and records.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree which demonstrates the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary to do the work of the position.
COMBINATION OF EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION: A combination of education and experience may be used to qualify for this position as long as the computed percentage of the requirements is at least 100%. NOTE: You must submit a copy of official transcripts.
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (KSAs): Your qualifications will be evaluated on the basis of your level of knowledge, skills, abilities and/or competencies in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Drug Demand Reduction Program (DDRP) goals, principles, methods, and techniques for implementation and continued support of the DDRP to include knowledge of the possible effects of illicit drug usage and alcohol misuse on mission accomplishment and community life.
- Possess attention to details skills in reviewing legal documents and processing DDRP actions.
- Knowledge of accepted training theories, methods, and techniques concerning group dynamics and of the techniques for facilitating groups, teaching classes, and making presentations.
- Knowledge of the budget process, including developing, maintaining, and executing a budget.
- Skill in using Air Force data bases and office automation programs to produce data from various sources to define problem areas and focus corrective action.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing, to manage DDRP and provide educational materials
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- New Mexico
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract