Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a network engineer for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this role, you will design, model, configure, install, and test network infrastructures (LAN/WAN) systems for DoD, government, and private companies. You will implement and integrate network systems such as switches, routers, wireless access and bridging infrastructures, data center infrastructure, security control devices and software defined networking (SDN) technologies for on premise, cloud, and hybrid deployments within an Information System (IS). Essential responsibilities and activities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborating with stakeholders and domain experts to define requirements, design, implement, and document functional multifaceted IS networks and to ensure project progress and resolve challenges as they arise.
- Researching new technologies to fully understand implementation requirements and implications for integration with other systems.
- Performing IS hardening functions and audits of existing network infrastructures including IP addressing, hosted devices, circuit loads, and traffic flows.
- Creating and supporting disaster recovery procedures and continuity of operations plans.
- Troubleshoot and debugging complex network problems and recommending operational efficiency improvements.
- U.S. Citizenship and an Active U.S. Secret Security Clearance e.
- At least 3 years of IT experience designing, implementing operating and maintaining network technologies and providing end-user support.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
- Juniper Networks Certified Internet Associate (JNCIA).
- DoD 8750 LAT Level II Certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CND, SSCP)
- A background working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong oral, technical writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong time management and organization skills to meet deadlines, quality, and financial objectives.
- Network switching and routing protocols and technologies.
- Enterprise core services such as DNS, DHCP, NTP, and Directory Services.
- Information system (IS) device hardware requirements to include physical space, power & cooling.
- Operating Systems (OS): Window Server OS, Linux OS, Unix OS, or equivalent.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract