Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Project Manager for a contact to hire opportunity to work with our client based in San Francisco, CA.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or send a resume to email@example.com.
The Project Manager, working under the direction of the Program Manager, provides oversight and responsibility for management of the portfolio of projects executed and managed by client for one or more companies in the San Francisco area. He/she is responsible for providing regular project communications, both internally and externally to the appropriate stakeholders so that assigned projects are delivered on time and within budget. The Project Manager provides a single point of contact to clients for resolution of project and operational issues as assigned by the program manager, and performs periodic project and program reviews, making recommendations for improvement and marshalling the implementation of those recommendations. Actively participates in sequencing projects, adjusting timelines, and modifying scope documents to achieve objectives. This position is fulltime, onsite at client location in San Francisco.
- Understanding the client objectives and alignment of operational support activities to meet those objectives. Establishment of standards, policies and processes. Ensuring proper resource alignment with all individual Projects.
- Facilitates communication with the client and internal stakeholders. Regularly engages the client to maintain current pulse on client perceptions, needs, challenges and potential business opportunities.
- Takes ownership for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction. Advocates for the client while maintaining ability to counsel client when program improvements require client-side modifications. Strives to achieve trusted advisor status with client.
- Monitoring and providing oversight of projects. Regularly compile and communicate information related to critical activities, resources and timelines.
- Manages and oversees client and subcontractor resources.
- Create project documentation, including playbooks, standards and installation guides for assigned projects.
- 3-5 years physical security experience, including regular interface with general contractors, property managers and client stakeholders. Low voltage cabling experience. Thorough understanding of both installation and service elements of operational performance.
- Experience with Smartsheets and Plangrid, to be used to maintain accurate and current project timelines for publishing to client.
- Strong leadership, communications and collaboration skills, min. +3 years’ experience managing professionals in a construction setting, with thorough understanding of permitting and union complexities.
- Self-starter, ability to review processes and instill continuous improvement methodologies, including institution and execution of a formal quality assurance program.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills. Ability to lead and participate in meetings, representing both client and client Physical Security as required.
- Technical expertise required – certification or exposure to enterprise-wide access control and video systems.
- Organizational skills, ability to adjust labor efforts to fluctuating demands. Working closely with sales and program management leadership, exploit client organization to bring thought leadership to the client.
- Desired experience/background in physical security and construction management.
- Project management certification desired – if not present, will be enrolled in certification process.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract