Job Reference: 9276
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking a Test Coordinator who is ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO.
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS JOB
- Sr. QA test delivery lead with minimum 5+ years SDLC experience
- 5+ year experience in ERP, SAP HR (HRSP upgrades), HP ALM
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Highly organized and with the ability to lead and influence others
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Participate in requirements reviews to ensure testability
- Provide testing guidance and support to team members
- Acts as a subject matter expert in designing and recommending quality/testing approaches and methodology
- Review and/or provide quality assurance input to team members for testing deliverables
- Schedule the test executions and oversee progress, quality, status, and results.
- Act as test champion and liaison to IT PMO QA Change Management
- Coordinate with team members and IT resources
- Provide status updates to QA Delivery Manager
- Responsible for effective development and implementation test strategies and plans to ensure that all information systems, products and services meet minimum organization standards and end-user requirements
- Develop test strategy and plan and ensure adequate validation evidence is captured
- Create status reports, closure documents, testing validation in collaboration with testers
- Manage defect resolution in HP ALM
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract