Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a program manager for a contract opportunity working with our client in Washington, DC.
For more information, please contact Chris Myers at 407-930-8546 or via email at email@example.com
- Serve as the single focal point accountability for all services and activities and the quality of personnel and deliverables.
- Be responsible for briefing a wide range of individuals on services, activities, and deliverables.
- Assure all personnel have the necessary qualifications (technical, engineering, maintenance) including training, security clearance, badging, and access privileges.
- Manage and de-conflict multiple ongoing baseline support and technical tasks.
- Lead monthly Program Monthly Review (PMR) presentations.
- Be responsible for managing and controlling overall contractor program costs.
- Be the contract lead for interfacing with industry, vendors, and customer on applicable systems installed, administrated, and maintained.
- Identify system dependencies and document concerns and findings.
- Provide Period of Performance (POP), schedule, and deliverable management as outlined in individual delivery orders. Identify reasonable schedules as part of proposal development.
- Provide detailed, justified labor mixes and subcontractor costs on all delivery order proposals.
- Maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) of all installation delivery orders with associated POP
- Respond to request for proposal in accordance with applicable contract requirements.
- Provide detailed breakdown of sub-contractor costs.
- Identify cost savings and value engineering opportunities as part of proposal development.
- Serve as lead on all established individual project meetings and distribute meeting minutes.
- Provide an Installation Status Report.
- Be responsible for managing all aspects of the maintenance and support of electronic and physical security systems.
- Develop and maintain the Preventative Maintenance Plan based on manufacturer recommendations.
- Oversee the execution and quality of all preventative maintenance activities.
- Oversee the completion of all repair activities in accordance with contract requirements.
- Track and report on preventative maintenance and repair at monthly PMR as requested.
- Predict and identify systems or system components reaching end-of-life, end-of-service, or requiring lifecycle replacement and notify the government in writing.
- Identify reoccurring causes of system or component failure and propose options to remedy.
- Demonstrate the supervision and management of personnel and technical functions.
- Demonstrate experience managing the full project lifecycle of initiation, planning, execution, and coordination of all aspects of an ESS project installation.
- Demonstrate installation management experience in the installations of complex security systems.
- Demonstrate experience in the maintenance, and sustainment of complex security systems.
- Familiar with the following: ESS requirements development; design; integration; implementation; and lifecycle planning.
- Familiar with reviewing, updating, and following security directives, policies, guidelines, and publications.
- Comprehensive knowledge of physical security principles, methods, and practices as applied to the planning, design, review, and construction of multi-use buildings and compounds.
- Ability to communicate, both written and orally (read, write, and comprehend), position papers, technical documents, memorandums, reports, power point presentations, ideas, and solutions to physical security challenges.
- Ability to conduct comprehensive physical security analysis, evaluate compliance, and enforce physical security standards.
- Ability to meet and work effectively with a variety of stakeholders at various levels to develop cooperation and understanding necessary to support security program objectives.
- Ability to diagnose, isolate, and resolve critical and complex electronic and physical security problems associated with the security standards that govern the building, planning, design, and construction phases.
- The Program Manager (PM) have at a minimum, ten (10) years of experience in the implementation and sustainment of complex security systems, and a master’s degree in Management, Engineering, or other related technical fields. The baccalaureate degree can be substituted by the candidate having 15 or more years of experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- CSEIP (Certified Systems Engineer ICAM PACS) Certified.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract