Loyal Source Technical Services Division is seeking a Project Manager for a contract position based in Alexandria, VA.
For more information, please contact Michael Guercio at 407-868-8967 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of projects and their deliverables in various stages of completion. Projects have been identified by the customer as top priority and timely completion will be required.
- Oversee all daily activities, communications, reports, processes, and all other elements of a successful project, using Microsoft Project as their primary tool
- Communicate and coordinate with all government stakeholders, ensuring projects are schedule and completed in accordance with customer requirements
- Manage all internal client stakeholders; including Survey Teams, Field Installation and Service Teams, Procurement, Sub Contractors, required to complete individual projects
- Responsible for bringing all projects within program to completion on-time and on-budget
- Ensure all program contractual deliverables that are due to the government are provided completely and on-time
- Bachelors or Associate degree in a related field; i.e., as Electrical Engineering, Security Management, Building Construction, and or Mechanical Engineer
- Three (3) to five (5) years project management experience in the Physical Security field
- Three (3) to five (5) years construction, electrical, electronic security, or systems integration experience
- Demonstrated problem solving and ability to independently carry out responsibilities under general supervision
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the client Security Solutions and customer organization
- PMP Certification preferred, not required; CSPM, PSP, CPP certification preferred, not required
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract