The roll of Credentialing Coordinator is an entry level, but critical position for the credentialing department. The purpose of this position is to assist in the timely completion and delivery of credentialing files as well as maintaining the databases used for the tracking of expiring credentials. The roll of Credentialing Coordinator requires an extreme attention to detail, dedication to purpose, and an appropriate sense of urgency. A person succeeding in this roll will bring a desire to enhance and improve existing systems and procedures through unique problem solving and time management techniques.
REQUIRED EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelors Degree
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE: Basic understanding of healthcare terminology processes and strategies.
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: One year or more of administrative experience, preferably in healthcare.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Add all new hires to the appropriate credentialing tracking log.
- Maintain all credentialing tracking logs for providers currently working on assignment.
- Request and pursue obtaining copies of all required renewable credentials prior to their expiration.
- Reminders will be sent to providers at 90, 60 , and 30-day intervals and then weekly within the last 30 days prior to expiration.
- If a renewable credential cannot be obtained prior to expiration, CC will communicate the deficit to the appropriate Program Manager so that appropriate action can take place.
- Send copies of updated credentials to customers as directed, prior to expiration.
- Send monthly reports to customers, as directed, detailing current credentials for all providers currently working on assignment.
- Assist Credentialing Specialists with file completion to include, but not limited to:
- Primary Source Verifications
- Employment Verifications
- Reference Verifications
- May be assigned some basic credentialing duties in times of high volume or urgent projects.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract