To communicate the Loyal Source brand and messaging through design. To creatively tell our story through create visual concepts by hand or by using computer software communicating ideas to inspire, inform, or captivate consumers through both physical and virtual art forms that include images, words, or graphics.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Collaborate with members of sales, recruitment, and leadership to deliver marketing materials that support our internal and external clients.
- Immerse themselves in our company’s overall brand design and show continuity through all design projects.
- Think creatively and create compelling graphics (designs, print, and digital media) that are in line with our brand standards
- Work on a variety of platforms and media including web, print, video, email, and social.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape and market trends.
- Translating client needs and branding strategies into design strategies
- Designing visual concepts using graphic design tools including design software
- Collaborating with management team and staffing experts on marketing content and other professionals to create media
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 1 – 2 years of experience in relevant work
- Proficient in graphic standards software (Adobe Creative Suite; including but not limited to Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design), PDF file editing, and Web applications (browsers, social media, and content management systems).
- Knowledge of principles of graphic design, color and typography.
- Knowledge of the methods, principles and practices in graphic design and production.
- Understanding of visual storytelling
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Ability to work under strict deadlines with competing priorities
- Must provide portfolio to review
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract