The Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist position for Loyal Source Government Services is an exciting full-time salaried opportunity with a broad range of responsibilities and recruiting duties. The position will work with the Talent Acquisition Manager to assist with the recruitment and retention needs for all positions in each of Loyal Source’s departments.
The main goal of this position is to execute corporate staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, conducting phone interviews to evaluate talent, face to face on site interviews and general candidate pipe-lining of talent in the Orlando area to assist with needs throughout the division.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assist in effective recruiting, resume screening, interviewing and selecting talent who have demonstrated the required knowledge and experience to meet the needs of the organization
- Manage full cycle recruiting efforts for the organization
- Proactively search for passive and active candidates using social media and networking resources
- Ensure compliance with recruiting policies and process in accordance with EEOC, Federal and State laws
- Participate in select trade associations, networking and recruiting events
- Arrange management pre-interviews and formal interviews by coordinating schedules
- Coordinate the new hire on-boarding processes with HR and Training Manager
- Utilize applicant tracking system for recruitment reporting
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree Required
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 2-3 years of active and passive recruitment experience in a staffing model preferred
- Experience successfully managing multi-task projects in various locations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and assessment capability
- Appropriate decision making when required
- Planning and organization
- Ability to establish priorities and work in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills are required; including the ability to coordinate multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills required with the ability to communicate effectively and interact with people of diverse backgrounds
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract