Registered Respiratory Therapist
Night Shift 7:00 PM - 7:00 AM
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Respiratory Therapist to place into a 4-week day shift position currently open in Murray, UT.
Each location and client are unique; so are the pay packages associated with them. We are happy to discuss, in detail, an exact pay package for this position including taxed and untaxed money, where applicable.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved School of Respiratory Care
- Current National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) credential (i.e., CRT, RRT).
- Current and valid State Respiratory Care Licensure
- Excellent communication, customer service, organizational, prioritizing, and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Sufficient hearing, vision and dexterity to perform duties safely
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Taj Johnson
Recruiter Email: email@example.com
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. For more information about Loyal Source, visit https://loyalsource.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook &Twitter for open positions.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.