Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an ER Registered Nurse for the VAMC in Birmingham, AL to work as a civilian.
- PTO & Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- ANY State License Accepted
For more information, please contact Alexandra Caban at 407-625-0160 or send a resume to email@example.com.
- All registered nurses shall have at least three (3) years recent prior experience in an emergency department or major trauma center emergency room.
- Education requirements: Graduate of a school of professional nursing approved by the appropriate State-accrediting agency and accredited by one of the following accrediting bodies at the time the program was completed by the applicant: The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or in related field or a master’s degree in Nursing or in related field is highly preferred.
- Agency nurses assigned to the Emergency Department can expect to work twelve (12) hours shifts including no less than rotating weekends and holidays.
- The minimum requirement for all registered nurses assigned to the Emergency Department shall include a current unrestricted registered nurse license from any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States, a current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate accredited by the American Heart Association and a current Advanced Cardiopulmonary Life Support Course (ACLS) certificate accredited by the American Heart Association.
- Agency nurses are preferred to have the Certification of Emergency Nursing (CEN) through the Board of Certifications for Emergency Nurses (BCEN). Nurses with Acute/Critical Care Nursing (CCRN) certifications through the American Association of Critical Care Nurses Certification Corporation (AACN) with ED experience will also be considered.
NOTE: Contractor nurses may be utilized as needed in specialty units including the Emergency Department.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract