Loyal Source Government Services is currently hiring an experienced Patient Safety Nurse to join our team in Big Bend, TX.
- PTO & Holidays
- Health Benefits
- Competitve Pay
- ANY State License Accepted
For more information, please contact Kaycee Turner at (321) 202-2762, or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The program's Medical Risk Manager will be responsible for the professional management of a comprehensive health and safety/risk management program, and, in particular, for the introduction and/or implementation of measures to ensure the program's obligations under prevailing state and federal patient safety guidelines.
- Risk Assessment process
- Incident management – develop and support systems and processes for incident management including communication and escalation of serious incidents (internally and to external agencies e.g., Clinical indemnity scheme)
- Monitoring on incident management activity system and processes
- Tracking Implementation of Major reports/investigations recommendations
- Sharing of Learning across the organization through defined process
- Preparation of risk and incident activity and assurance reports.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract