Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a systems engineer for a contract opportunity working with our client company in Oviedo, FL.
For more information, please contact Cameron Crabbe at 407-652-0154 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conducts and coordinates analysis, design, testing, and documentation of software/hardware systems in accordance with the corporate systems engineering process.
- Analyzes customers specifications to derive system requirements and develop requirements specifications and requirements verification traceability matrices
- Prepares and coordinates Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) reviews and presents technical summaries
- Coordinates and executes all action items assigned during reviews
- Coordinates with engineering staff to ensure timely completion of their assigned tasks dictated by their respective milestones
- Develops and modifies test plans and procedures to validate the functional correctness and performance of products
- Executes and/or oversees internal execution of test procedures to validate the correctness of the integrated product, and manages the assignment and resolution of discrepancies documented during testing
- Supports testing at all levels (e.g. functional, system and Hardware/Software Integration (HSI)), Test Readiness Reviews, and customers’ acceptance testing
- Coordinates delivery of all Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) items
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- Experience in an engineering discipline with a minimum of 5 years of simulation training systems engineering experience or equivalent engineering development
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining US Department of Defense secret security clearance
- Systems Engineering of software intensive systems in at least two of the following systems engineering disciplines: requirements analysis and management, system design and/or system test
- Bug tracking tool (e.g., Bugzilla or Team Foundation Server)
- Strong oral and written communications
- Expert knowledge using Microsoft Team
- Foundation Server for Requirements Management
- Systems Engineering in a CMMI Level 3 (or higher organization)
- Virtual Simulation Experience
- Expert level using Microsoft Team Foundation Server as a Systems Engineer.
- Active US Department of Defense secret (or higher) security clearance
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract