Day Shift 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Loyal Source is actively seeking a motivated Physical Therapist to place into a 8-week Rehab position currently open in Meridian, MS.
Using discretion and independent judgment, you, as the Physical Therapist, will assist patients and their families in coping with the unpredictability of illness within the context of the hospital environment.
Other requirements of the Physical Therapist role include:
- Initial and on-going systematic patient assessment
- Timely and accurate documentation
- Promoting continuous quality improvement
- Teaching and counseling patients/families
- Setting goals and developing treatment plans
- Incorporating patient’s and family’s goals into treatment plans
- Works cooperatively as an ancillary interdisciplinary team member to identify and solve patient-specific and facility-wide needs and improve operations
- Implement company standards of care, policies, and procedures
- Current state licensure as a Physical Therapist
- Current BLS
- Positive, caring and customer-service-oriented attitude
- Some supervisory experience is preferred
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE CONTACT:
National Recruiter: Haley Pennington
Recruiter Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why 3000 full time Healthcare Professionals across the country choose Loyal Source? We have an answer:
- Very Aggressive Pay with the Option of Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement to anywhere in the country
- CEU and License Reimbursement
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Housing Per Diem
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare Support
- Job type: Contract