Loyal Source Government Services is looking for a qualified Registered Nurse to work a the Air Force Base in Belleville, IL as a civilian promoting and restoring patients’ health.
Our employees are our greatest asset! We offer the following benefits:
1. Competitive pay
2. Paid time off and holidays
3. Health Benefits
4. Any State License is acceptable
For more information, please contact Michael Brown-Jones at 407-591-3084 or send a resume email@example.com.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing (ADN)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS)
- 12 months active within the last 24 months
- Active, unencumbered license ?
- Coordinates patient care through a continuum and facilitates the achievement of optimal outcomes in relation to clinical care, quality and cost effectiveness
- Identifies and stratifies individual patients and populations of patients across the spectrum of care at risk for chronic diseases and co-morbid conditions, and evaluates the incidence of such conditions from a variety of established data bases and facility treatment team referrals.
- Facilitates identification, adoption, implementation and utilization of standardized clinical practice guidelines and protocols for management of specific diseases/ conditions.
- Identifies, develops and executes appropriate disease management activities and interventions such as, but not limited to, individual and/or group patient contacts and training classes.
- Conducts a thorough evaluation of the patient’s current physical, psychosocial and health status. Documents treatment plans and the matches’ level of patient’s care to clinical risk, readiness to change and health literacy.
- Educates/trains team/facility staff on policies and procedures for utilization of guidelines, protocols and other disease management activities. Fosters collaboration and facilitates disease management activities with the patient care team.
- Identifies, collects, interprets and evaluates measureable outcomes of care within established time frames (i.e., quality of services, cost and cost savings, disease management and improvement). Conducts special studies as indicated based on outcomes and other Quality Management/Risk Management and Population Health programs and indicators.
- Reports data as required in coordination with the Health Care Integrator and Chief of Medical Staff. Reports disease management efforts to MTF leadership through committees such as Population Health Working Group.
- Proactively coordinates with the Case Manager and Utilization Manager as needed.
- Assists in development of facility’s Medical Management/Population Health plan in support of the annual Business Plan, ensuring a process for collecting disease management data, monitoring performance, and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Recognizes adverse signs and symptoms and quickly reacts in emergency situations.
- Completes in-person and telephonic evaluations that include determination of optimal time and location for patient management (i.e., ER, clinic, homecare) and follow-up care as required. Prescribes and communicates treatment plan and patient teaching in accordance with established protocols. Collects and assesses significant patient history information and performs all necessary patient teaching.
- Demonstrates skill in setting up, operating and monitoring specialized medical equipment such as cardiac monitoring devices, EKG units, oxygen analyzers, nebulizers, and other clinic specific equipment.
- Performs/assists with procedures such as medication administration, oxygen administration, bladder catheterizations, visual acuity tests, EKGs, irrigation of eyes 14 and ears, tympanograms, splinting, phlebotomy and other clinic specific procedures, in accordance with established protocols.
- May be required to work an adjusted schedule or augment clinical nursing support during the absence of other team nurses due to illness, leave or deployment.
- Performs assigned duties and tasks in the execution of services to include, but is not limited to: nursing assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care; tele-health; medication administration; clinical nursing procedures and patient education.
- Coordinates and participates in interdisciplinary team meetings, designated facility meetings, and Care Coordination meetings. Shares knowledge and experiences gained from own clinical nursing practice and education relevant to nursing and disease management.
- Participates in the orientation, education and training of other staff. May participate in committees, work groups, and task forces at the facility.
- Must maintain a level of productivity and quality consistent with: complexity of the assignment; facility policies and guidelines; established principles, ethics and standards of practice of professional nursing; designated VA/DoD, NHLBI Clinical Practice Guidelines American Diabetes Association, and other evidencebased disease management professional guidelines; telephone triage and other telehealth professional standards and guidelines; Case Management Society of America (CMSA); American Accreditation Healthcare Commission/Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC); CAMH; (AAAHC); Health Services Inspection (HSI); and other applicable DoD and Service specific guidance and policies. Must also comply with the Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program, infection control as well as safety policies and procedures.
- Completes medical record documentation and designated tracking logs and data reporting as required by local MTF/AF/DoD instructions, policies and guidance.
- Completes all required electronic medical record training, MTF-specific orientation and training programs, and AF/DoD mandated training
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Healthcare
- Job type: Contract