This position will provide mission critical, integrated, operational support for the Accounting Department’s infrastructure essentials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- The duties of a Billing Specialist include weekly, bi-weekly and/or monthly invoicing based on work done on various contracts, as assigned.
- Review and understanding of assigned contracts to enable accurate billing following the terms of the contract.
- Attention to detail is very critical to ensure all invoices are fully supported and accurate.
- Providing customer service regarding billing issues, resolve customer discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Billing Department.
- Enlist the efforts of account managers and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process and resolve any issues.
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with customer contacts and A/P departments regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Daily outreach to clients who have an outstanding balance more than 60 days – minimum focus of 1 hr. per day.
- Process rejections from previous week, all rejections need to be completed within 5 days of receiving notification.
- Other job duties as assigned by management
Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers, other members of the billing department and account managers. Weekly and monthly reporting to direct supervisor.
- BA/BS in related field, preferred.
A strong team player with superb interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of accounts receivable procedures
Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus
Contracts billing experience is a plus
Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
Commitment to excellent customer service
Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Competent in the use of MS Word and Excel. Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics SL (or other relevant ERP system).
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies. Loyal Source is a military friendly employers and proud partner of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership program.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Full Time