Loyal Source Technical Services is seeking a Project Coordinator for a an opportunity with our client based in Baltimore, MD.
For more information, please contact Lindsey Wolf at 407-868-8974 or send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Position
- Provide direct support to program and project management staff.
- Duties include clerical and accounting activities directly related to the program
- These duties include maintaining program files, scheduling travel, preparing reports and correspondence, tracking contract deliverables, invoicing, accounts receivable, and financial reporting requirements
- Responsible for data collection and input into multiple systems on a daily basis.
- Collate daily installation and service progress reports from Regional Project Managers and share with Program Manager for Government delivery.
- Manage administrative tasks supporting physical security installations on a government site.
- Support the entire PMO team with service ticket initiation, service ticket status and scheduling, inventory database entry and management, and installation project administrative setup and initiation.
- Alleviate the administrative and data entry tasks for the PMO team so that each PMO role may focus on their main position duties.
- Needs to be familiar with the MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Degrees Needed for Position: Minimum requirements are a High School Diploma
Certifications Needed for Position: Network experience with Network + or comparable certification
- 5 years’ experience in the field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Lenel, Milestone DVR, Northern DVR and American Dynamics DVR/VMS
- Ability to configure and troubleshoot networked ESS, connectivity, and physical security system hardware and software issues, both in person and over the phone.
- Ability to communicate and work seamlessly with client and internal personnel. Ability to generate and submit reports, spreadsheets, system riser diagrams, and other such documentation for submission to the client.
Loyal Source is an Orlando-based workforce solutions provider dedicated to delivering elite services worldwide. With a focus in government healthcare, technical and support services, engineering, and travel healthcare, Loyal Source provides exceptional custom solutions to both private enterprise and government agencies.
For more information go to our website www.loyalsource.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter for other positions currently open.
Loyal Source does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Outside the US
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract