Content Writers create written material for contracts, proposals, websites, postings and other types of media. Will focus on project-based responsibilities from cross divisional teams team that includes marketing professionals, project managers and executive officers. Content Writers must adhere to specific style guides and any content requirements to present our brand and company from a professional standpoint with an emphasis on excellence. This position play an essential role in search engine optimization, which drives web traffic and sales, and they’re responsible for explaining topics in a clear, actionable way.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Create compelling content including blog posts, emails, website content, social media content and communication designed to resonate with the target audience.
- Ensure all around consistency, accuracy and adherence to brand guidelines across all content created.
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas.
- Manage multiple projects with tight deadlines and deliver accurate and effective content.
- Understanding grammar rules and how to construct clear sentences
- Being mindful of things like flow, readability, and sentence variety
- Computer literacy, as content writers use computers to create projects and to communicate with their team
- An understanding of search engine optimization best practices
- The ability to cooperate with other writers and editors to complete projects
- The ability to give feedback on writing projects
This contractor and subcontractor abides by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism or Business required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in content creation in a corporate environment
- Experience supporting content in multiple platforms including blogs, websites, digital PR, social media and email
- Excellent writing, storytelling and editing skills
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal teams
- Proficient in Word, Power PowerPoint, Adobe and Social Media platforms
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Executive
- Job type: Contract