Job Reference: 9273
SEEKING SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS · DENVER, CO & PHILADELPHIA, PA
Is your idea of the “big picture” more of a massive billboard than a framed 8 x 10 photo? We’re seeking Sr. SW Engineers who are ready to take control of large-scale programs and applications for one of our clients in Denver, CO and Philadelphia, PA
Here’s the thing – large companies have a distinct need for help with their massive technology functions. Whether it’s SAP, a Java application, or SharePoint, these businesses require talent who can keep them up and running smoothly. If you have the breadth of knowledge it takes to work at the enterprise level, our client’s opening is waiting.
Tell you what: give us 60 seconds. Look at what this role is all about, peek at our stellar benefits, and learn why BridgeView IT owns the competition when it comes to connecting technologists with the best enterprise positions. One minute from now, if you’re just as excited about this role as we are, then you know what to do.
YOU’LL BE VERY SUCCESSFUL HERE IF YOU HAVE
- At least 5 years of programming experience with some years in Java, Python or C#.
- Strong SQL query experience.
- Willingness, attitude and skill set to learn a custom programming language during project ramp.
- Domain knowledge of the financial industry is nice to have.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
- Learn proprietary language to enhance, fix and maintain application
- Provide application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project.
- Modify existing internal software products to add to new functions, adapt to new hardware, improve performance or enhance product usability.
- Ensure that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency and makes changes as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or 5 plus years related experience
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you.
Let’s do this. Apply for the above role or sign up for job alerts at www.bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
- Medical: Provided by Aetna
- Dental: Provided by Aetna
- Vision: Provided by VSP
- 401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
- Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
- ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following:
- Short Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Auto Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Homeowners/Renters Insurance
- Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
- Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract