Job Reference: 9272
If you love supporting solutions that make businesses and back office support successful, then we have news for you: we’re seeking an Administrative Support Specialist who is ready to make an impact for one of our clients in Lakewood, CO.
Here’s the thing –our client's legal team is fundamental to helping their businesses thrive, but they would be worthless without highly functioning administrative support. Our client relies completely on roles like this to maintain seamless business operations. If you can ensure a company’s administrative operations are reliable, then this position is right for you.
HOW YOU'LL SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs administrative duties that are particular to the position or department that are routine and non-routine in nature.
- Composes correspondence, establishes formats, and edits work for content.
- Performs file searches as requested, or in conjunction with other assigned duties, and maintains appropriate controls over materials taken out of the filing system.
- Maintains records and logs independently that are used in conjunction with other assigned duties or that assist others in the preparation of records and reports.
- Serves typically as the primary contact for the department or area.
- Identifies process improvements and assists in planning and implementing new procedures and programs.
- Coordinates travel, workshops and meetings, and reviews meeting expenses for payment.
- Performs orders, maintains office supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
ABOUT BRIDGEVIEW IT
- May perform general reception duties by receiving incoming calls and visitors to the department or area.
- May develop or participate in preparation and completion of special projects.
Do you remember when the first YouTube video was uploaded in 2005? We don’t, because we were too busy creating the best technology placement firm in the country. Back then, we saw how extreme the demand was for technologists. Companies needed help finding them, and technologists needed help sifting through the noise. That’s our specialty.
You have a valuable set of skills, and it’s our job to make sure you get connected with the roles, companies, and career paths that help you realize your full potential. We don’t just forward you random job descriptions; we build a real relationship to get you wherever it is you want to go. We might be based in Denver, clearly the best city on earth, but we are connected to opportunities across America that will both challenge and fulfill you. Let’s do this. Apply for the above role, or sign up for job alerts at https://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
Medical: Provided by Aetna
Dental: Provided by Aetna
Vision: Provided by VSP
401K: Provided by Voya Financial – 4% match, 100% vested from start
Life Insurance & Long-Term Disability
ADP TotalChoice: Voluntary Benefits managed by Mercer, such as the following: Short Term Disability, Accident Insurance, Auto Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Voluntary Term Life Insurance, Homeowners/Renters Insurance, Pet Care Coverage & Pet Insurance
Employee Perks, ADP Personal Discounts: great discounts through thousands of vendors (Nike, Target, Home Depot, etc.)
STUFF OUR LAWYERS WANT US TO SAY
We are unable to sponsor H1B candidates at this time. Those authorized to work in the US without restriction are encouraged to apply. BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer.
- Staffing Future LLC
- Category: Engineering
- Job type: Contract