Seeking motivated individuals who will provide excellent customer service in a healthcare radiology service desk setting. The day to day activities for this position includes responding to support tickets, documentation, and superior customer service. Keeping records, classification severity, speaking to physicians, and understanding customer needs will be essential for every interaction. Must be able to communicate effectively with key organizational stakeholders and be able to deal with a high-pressure environment with SLA escalation procedures for resolution.
· Experience working in a hospital and/or with radiologists is preferred
· Experience working in a service desk environment
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Must have excellent Computer Skills - Exce
· Must be able to document and type 40 words a minute
· Familiarity with HIPAA and other relevant privacy regulations in healthcare.
· Technical familiarity with Imaging Information Systems (IIS), Hospital Information Systems (HIS), Picture Archive and Communication Systems ACS)
· Experience with BMC Remedy Software a plus
· Experience with EPIC Software is a plus
This is a long term contract offering longevity, agency benefits include Transit checks, Dental and Vision, Medical can be obtained through Metroplus, and 401k options after 6 months.
- ATRIA Consulting , LLC
- New York
- Category: Healthcare
- Career level: Intermediate
- Job type: Contract