Healthcare supplier seeks a friendly and professional individual to greet and welcome visitors, as well as support the needs of a busy reception area. The safety of all employees and visitors is paramount and the Receptionist will be responsible for following clean space guidelines.
The ideal candidate will:
• Assist visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Screening, taking, and ensuring messages are passed to the appropriate staff member on a timely basis.
• Retrieve voicemail messages and forward/email the retrieved messages to the appropriate team members.
• Schedule conference calls and coordinate virtual meetings on Zoom.
• Making lists of needed office supplies and sending to Office Manager(s) to order.
• Receive deliveries; sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Operate standard office equipment on a regular basis, including a fax machine, a copy machine, and a computer.
• Have excellent phone etiquette and communication skills
• A minimum of 2 years' proven experience in a similar role
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities