Marathon staffing is seeking candidates who are wanting to do their part in providing temporary assistance for the August 2020 Early Voting!
About the August Elections:
The Maricopa County Elections serves over 2.2 million registered voters as they exercise their right to make informed decisions regarding the selection of local and national leaders as well as ballot measures. We believe in teamwork, creating a vibrant, exciting work environment, and pursuing opportunities to make a positive impact in the communities that make up the 4th largest and fastest-growing County in the United States!
Our work supports elections in cities, towns, school districts, and special districts, and we look forward to welcoming you to our team!
• Responsible for working in collaboration with Poll Workers to set up Vote Centers and Polling Locations prior to opening for Election Activities.
• Support troubleshooting efforts throughout the election cycle and equipment security and retrieval activities at the close of Election Day.
• Prepares and retrieves information and enters/updates information in reports, logs, or other documentation/record-keeping systems analyzes programs to ensure prompt problem resolution and ticket closure.
• Laptop software and hardware installations, configuration, repair, and ongoing support.
• Technical skill problem solving with the ability to find answers given two or more related items.
• Works in a fast-paced warehouse environment while maintaining multiple assignments.
• Escalate and track unresolved technical problems by reporting them to the appropriate staff.
• Loads and unloads heavy equipment.
• Hours: M-F, 8AM – 5PM*
• *Work may go as late as 10PM, and may include weekend work, as we get closer to Election Day
• Some positions require intermediate-level skill in IT (Help Desk Level 1)
• Requires a personal vehicle; mileage reimbursement available
• Pay: $13/hour
• This position may be deployed to any Election Location in Maricopa County
Valid driver's license and vehicle.
Marathon Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
- Marathon Staffing
- Category: Business Operations
- Career level: Entry
- Salary: $13/hr
- Job type: Temporary